Our largest bed bug heater, with the most power and flexibility, the BK 15-277 is the ideal heater for commercial and commercial use. Specifically designed for use at multiple locations, easily plug in the bed bug heater to any outlet, from 204 to 277-volt PTAC power. This commercial bed bug heater has been a game changer for so many pest control companies due to its versatility of use. Safely and effectively exterminate bed bugs in homes, apartment units, offices, hotels and much more with one single unit.
Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. The Bed Bug Heat Doctor/PrevSol’s heater will bring the temperature of the room to at least 121 degrees, allowing for reach in all cracks and crevices of the room. An instruction card and video are included as part of the package to ensure easy set up and usage. This heater is our number one seller for commercial use and for pest control companies.
- Covers rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
- Only 6-10 hours to heat rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
- 47,428 BTUs
- (2) 204-277 Volt 20 Amp Circuits
- (4) 110/20 Amp
- Suitcase handle and wheels
- Weight: 31 lbs.; Dimensions: 23"x15"x12"
- Warranty: 1-year Manufacturer; 2 years on Resistors
- (1) BK 15-277 Heater
- (2) High Temperature Fans
- (2) 15' Extension Cords
- (2) 50' Extension Cords
- (2) Sprinkler Head Covers
- (1) Infrared Heat Gun
- (1) Instruction Sheet
- (1) Instructional DVD
- (1) 20' 277 Volt Extension Cord
- (1) 50' 277 Volt Extension Cord
- (1) 20' 277-Volt to 220-Volt Extension cord
(1) 50' 277-Volt to 220-Volt Extension cord
Features, Advantages, and Benefits:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Environmentally friendly - chemical free
- Easy to set-up and short treatment time
- Easy to transport from room to room
- Ideal for industrial use and pest control companies
One-Year Manufacturer Warranty
You can purchase the BK-15 277 bed bug heater package with confidence, knowing that the unit is covered by a comprehensive, one year manufacturer warranty. If anything goes wrong with your unit in the first year you own it, Bed Bug Heat Doctor/PrevSol will repair or replace it, at no additional cost.
How Effective is heat in treating bed bugs?
Heat is the only 100% effective treatment in killing bed bugs. Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. 7 of the 12 species of bed bugs are either immune or becoming immune to the pesticide chemicals commonly used in treatments.