The BK 15-277 is the most versatile bed bug heater for pest control companies! One unit provides 204 to 277 volt PTAC power. This bed bug heater is designed for multiple purposes and is able to be used in a variety of locations for pest control companies. This is truly a game change for bed bug treatment.
Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. Our heater will bring the temperature of the room to at least 121 degrees in all the cracks and crevices of the room. An instruction card and video are included as part of the package. This heater is ideal for the Pest Control Operator.
- Covers room up to 600 sq. ft.
- Only 6-10 hours to heat up rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
- 47,428 BTUs
- (2) 204-277 Volt 20 Amp Circuits
- (4) 110/20 Amp
- Suitcase handle and wheels
- Weight: 31 lbs.; Dimensions: 23"x15"x12"
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer; 2 years on Resistors
- (1) BK 15-277 Heater
- (2) High Temperature Fans
- (1) 20' 220 Extension Cord
- (1) 50' 220 Extension Cord
- (2) 15' Extension Cords
- (2) 50' Extension Cords
- (2) Sprinkler Head Covers
- (1) Infrared Heat Gun
- (1) Instruction Sheet
- (1) Instructional DVD
- (1) 20' 277 Volt Extension Cord
- (1) 50' 277 Volt Extension Cord
Features, Advantages, and Benefits:
- MADE IN THE USA
- Green Technology - chemical free
- Easy to set-up and short treatment time
- Easy to transport from room to room
How Effective is heat in treating bed bugs?
Heat is the only 100% effective treatment in killing bed bugs. Bed bugs die at 111 degrees and their eggs die at 117 degrees. 7 of the 12 species of bed bugs are either immune or becoming immune to the chemicals used in treatments.