The BK-21L is a DIY water damage restoration system that is versatile enough to use almost anywhere. Hotels, apartments, homes, schools and hospitals can all utilize the system in order to restore their property. This BK-21L can also prevent mold and to dry surfaces like carpet, flooring, walls and ceilings.
- Repair water damage 24 hours a day
- Prevent Mold
- Dry wet surfaces and dry liquids like paint quicker
- Easy to set up
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- ETL/CETL safety certified with 1-year limited warranty
Why Customers love it:
Water damage can cost a lot of money. The average water damage bill is $2,700 and mold remediation costs can be upwards of $8,000. The BK-21L is compact, lightweight and easy to setup. Keep the relative humidity below 25% in order to keep the room dry. The drier the room, the faster the moisture evaporates and the less chance there is for mold to grow.
XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier
- Removes up to 85 pints a day at AHAM (80°F, 60% Relative Humidity).
- 770 Watts, 180 CFM, 6.7 Amps, with Automatic Purge Pump, Drainage Hose, Handle & Wheels
- 2 Pounds, 25 Ft. Power Cord and 40 Ft. Long Drainage Hose
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
X-2580 Air Scrubber with Carbon and HEPA Filter
- Reduces odors and removes mold spores, bacteria, dust, and dander.
- 1/2HP, 550 CFM, 2.8 Amps,
- 6 pounds, 13 ft. power cord
- 5 speed control
- 4-stage filtration system & filter change indicator light
- ETL/CETL safety certified with 1 year limited warranty
High Temperature Axial Fan
- Lifts the moisture to the air
- 1/4 HP, 1720 CFM, 1.6 Amps, 13” Diameter, Heat resistant up to 180°F/ 80°C
- 6 pounds, 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Rack/stand included allowing 360 degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Variable speed control
- Built-In power outlets for daisy chain
- (4) X-35AR High Temp Axial Fan
- (2) Mini Scented Air Movers
- (1) XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier
- (1) X-2580 Air Scrubber with Carbon and HEPA Filter